F A Q s
How can you reach Tarifa Lodge?
Tarifa Lodge is easily accessible from the N-340 road. It is located on a hill within the Natural Park of Los Alcornocales, 87 metres above the sea level but just 2 km from Los Lances beach, only 10km away from Tarifa town.
→ Both links lead you to the Google Maps page – the level of data protection there is tolerated by clicking on the link…
The most convenient way to get to Tarifa Lodge is by car. We recommend to rent a SUV at the airport as it will make trips to the beach and tours easier.
Many roads, as well as the road to Tarifa Lodge, are not tarred due to the laws obtaining the national park.
- Málaga – 150 km (approx. 1 hour and 45 minutes)
- Gibraltar – 40km (aprprox. 45 minutes)
- Sevilla – 215 km (approx. 2 hours and 15 minutes)
- Jerez de la Frontera – 120 km (approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes)
Check-in & out times
- Check-in: from 16.00 to 21.00*
- Check-out: by 10:00 am
* Arrivals after 21:00 must be advised in advance and agreed by Tarifa Lodge via Email.
As a general rule, pet animals are not allowed unless expressly requested when booking and previously authorised in writing by Tarifa Lodge.
Out of respect for non-smokers guests and in order to prevent accidents within the property, we kindly ask you to use the exterior areas for smoking.
Likewise, so as to prevent fires and unfortunate accidents we please request you to use ashtrays and take care of any left over glow.